高级工程师 (Senior Engineer)
April 2020--present, Cancer Stem Cell Lab, Shanghai Institute for Advanced Immunochemical studies (SIAIS), ShanghaiTech University.
January 2018--March 2020，Shanghai Pasteur Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, senior laboratory technician
April 2014--December 2017, Shanghai Institute of Health Sciences, Shanghai Institute for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, senior experimentalist
February 2004--April 2014, Institute of Nutritional Science, Shanghai Institute for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, successively worked as a laboratory technician and a senior laboratory technician
Feb. 2003--January 2004, Laboratory Engineer, Institute of Microbiology & Epidemiology, Academy of Military Medical Sciences
November 2000--February 2003, Technician, Laboratory of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatism, University of Alabama at Birmingham school of medicine, USA
June 1996--November 2001, Assistant Experimentalist, Institute of Microbiology & Epidemiology, Academy of Military Medical Sciences
July 1992--June 1996, Ophthalmologist, the Eighth Liberation Army Hospital, Xigaze, Tibet, China
July 1999--July 2001, Third Military Medical University, Preventive Medicine, Undergraduate Course
July 1989--July 1992, Cadet, Department of Military Medicine, Third Military Medical University, Junior College
1. Yang S, Zhao Y, Yu J, Fan Z, Gong ST, Tang H, and Pan L (2019). Sugar Alcohols of Polyol Pathway Serve as Alarmins to Mediate Local-Systemic Innate Immune Communication in Drosophila. Cell Host & Microbe 26, 240–251.
2. Yang S, Zhao Y, Yu J, Fan Z, Gong S-T, Tang H, Pan L (2018). Establishment of Viral Infection and Analysis of Host-Virus Interaction in Drosophila Melanogaster. J. Vis. Exp., doi:10.3791/58845.
3. Yang S, Yu J, Fan Z, Gong S-T, Tang H, Pan L (2018). Bub1 facilitates virus entry through endocytosis in a model of Drosophila pathogenesis. J. Virol. 92: e00254-18.
4. Suo C, Fan Z, Zhou L, Qiu J. (2017). Perfluorooctane sulfonate affects intestinal immunity against bacterial infection. J Sci Food Agric. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.8726.
5. Yong Y, Meng Y, Ding H, Fan Z, Tang Y, Zhou C, Luo J, Ke ZJ (2015). PACT/RAX Regulates the Migration of Cerebellar Granule Neurons in the Developing Cerebellum. Sci Rep. 5:7961. doi: 10.1038/srep07961.
6. Ji Z, Fan Z, Zhang Y, Yu R, Yang H, Zhou C, Luo J, Ke ZJ (2014). Thiamine Deficiency Promotes T Cell Infiltration in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis: The Involvement of CCL2. J Immunol. 193:2157-67.
7. Meng Y, Yong Y, Yang G, Ding H, Fan Z, Tang Y, Luo J, Ke ZJ (2013). Autophagy Alleviates Neurodegeneration Caused by Mild Impairment of Oxidative Metabolism. J Neurochem. 126:805-18.
8. Li W, Tang Y, Fan Z, Meng Y, Yang G, Luo J, Ke ZJ (2013). Autophagy Is Involved in Oligodendroglial Precursor-Mediated Clearance of Amyloid Peptide. Mol Neurodegener. 8:27. doi: 10.1186/1750-1326-8-27.